Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall?
Date
Re: Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall?  (Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>)
Re: Restore 1 Table from pg_dumpall?  (Ondrej Ivanič <ondrej.ivanic@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
   I neglected to dump a single table before adding additional rows to it via
psql. Naturally, I messed up the table. I have a full pg_dumpall of all
three databases and all their tables in a single .sql file from 2 days ago.
The file is 386M in size and emacs is taking a very long time to move around
in it.

   Is there a way I can extract a single table's schema and data from the
full backup? If so, I can then drop the fubar'd table and do it correctly
this time.

Rich