Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3 - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Connecting PHP-based Application to Postgres-9.0.3
Date
List pgsql-php
On Fri, 8 Apr 2011, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  adobd_lite is installed and configured by CMS Made Simple. I notice that
> it does not explicitly support postgres9 yet, but changing the config.php
> to postgres8 makes no difference.

Folks:

   Now phpinfo() shows that postgres support is available in php and
recognized:

PDO
PDO support    enabled
PDO drivers     pgsql, sqlite, sqlite2

pdo_pgsql
PDO Driver for PostgreSQL    enabled
PostgreSQL(libpq) Version     9.0.3
Module version     1.0.2
Revision     $Id: pdo_pgsql.c 293036 2010-01-03 09:23:27Z sebastian $

pdo_sqlite
PDO Driver for SQLite 3.x    enabled
PECL Module version     1.0.1 $Id: pdo_sqlite.c 293036 2010-01-03 09:23:27Z
sebastian $
SQLite Library     3.6.23.1

pgsql
PostgreSQL Support    enabled
PostgreSQL(libpq) Version     9.0.3
Multibyte character support     enabled
SSL support     enabled
Active Persistent Links     0
Active Links     0

Directive    Local Value    Master Value
pgsql.allow_persistent    On    On
pgsql.auto_reset_persistent    Off    Off
pgsql.ignore_notice    Off    Off
pgsql.log_notice    Off    Off
pgsql.max_links    Unlimited    Unlimited
pgsql.max_persistent    Unlimited    Unlimited

   This suggests to me that the problem is with adodb_lite. Since php is the
interface to that can the adodb.functions.php file be modified to try to
isolate the specific error?

   I'll go look on sourceforge.net to see if the adodb_lite source is there.

Rich