Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Date
Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
>> Ok. I noticed. The patch got significantly broken by the watch pager
>> commit. I also have to enhance the added tests (per Peter request).
>
> I wrote a test to check psql query cancel support.  I checked that it fails
> against the patch that was reverted.  Maybe this is useful.

Here is the updated version (v8? I'm not sure what the right count is),
which works for me and for "make check", including some tests added for
uncovered paths.

I included your tap test (thanks again!) with some more comments and
cleanup.

I tested manually for the pager feature, which mostly work, althoug
"pspg --stream" does not seem to expect two tables, or maybe there is a
way to switch between these that I have not found.

--
Fabien.
Attachment