Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: psql - add SHOW_ALL_RESULTS option
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 22.07.21 16:58, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Here is the updated version (v8? I'm not sure what the right count is),
> which works for me and for "make check", including some tests added for
> uncovered paths.
>
> I included your tap test (thanks again!) with some more comments and
> cleanup.

The tap test had a merge conflict, so I fixed that and committed it
separately.  I was wondering about its portability, so it's good to sort
that out separately from your main patch.  There are already a few
failures on the build farm right now, so let's see where this is heading.