Re: pgbench and timestamps (bounced) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgbench and timestamps (bounced)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> CFM reminder.
>
> Hi, this entry is "Waiting on Author" and the thread was inactive for a
> while. I see this discussion still has some open questions. Are you
> going to continue working on it, or should I mark it as "returned with
> feedback" until a better time?

IMHO the proposed fix is reasonable and addresses the issue.

I have responded to Tom's remarks about it, and it is waiting for his
answer to my counter arguments. So ISTM that the patch is currently still
waiting for some feedback.

--
Fabien.