Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: Poll: are people okay with function/operator table redesign?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

> Before I spend more time on this, I want to make sure that people
> are happy with this line of attack.

+1

I like it this way, because the structure is quite readable, which is the
point.

My 0.02€:

Maybe column heander "Example Result" should be simply "Result", because
it is already on the same line as "Example" on its left, and "Example |
Example Result" looks redundant.

Maybe the signature and description lines could be exchanged: I'm more
interested and the description first, and the signature just above the
example would make sense.

I'm wondering whether the function/operator name should be vertically
centered in its cell? I'd left it left justified.

--
Fabien.