Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This patch was marked as RFC on 2019-03-30, but since then there have
> been a couple more issues pointed out in a review by Thomas Munro, and
> it went through 2019-09 and 2019-11 without any attention. Is the RFC
> status still appropriate?

Thomas review was about comments/documentation wording and asking for
explanations, which I think I addressed, and the code did not actually
change, so I'm not sure that the "needs review" is really needed, but do
as you feel.

--
Fabien