Re: fe-utils - share query cancellation code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: fe-utils - share query cancellation code
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

> I give a quick look and I think we can
>
> void
> psql_setup_cancel_handler(void)
> {
>        setup_cancel_handler(psql_sigint_callback);
> }
>
> Because it does not matter for setup_cancel_handler what we passed
> because it is ignoring that in case of windows.

The "psql_sigint_callback" function is not defined under WIN32.

I've fixed a missing NULL argument in the section you pointed out, though.

I've used the shared infrastructure in pgbench.

I've noticed yet another instance of the cancelation stuff in
"src/bin/pg_dump/parallel.c", but it seems somehow different from the two
others, so I have not tried to used the shared version.

--
Fabien.
Attachment