Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: pgbench - add pseudo-random permutation function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello Alvaro,

> Can you please pgindent this?

Hmmm. After some investigation, I installed some "pg_bsd_indent" and ran
the "pgindent" script, which reindented far more than the patch... So I
picked up the patch-related changes and integrated them manually, although
not comment changes which break the logic of the algorithm descriptions. I
have not found how to tell pgindent to let comments indentation alone.

Here is the result for the code, and for part of comments.

--
Fabien.
Attachment