Re: 2018-03 Commitfest Summary (Andres #1) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabien COELHO
Subject Re: 2018-03 Commitfest Summary (Andres #1)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

>> Please check your numbers before criticising someone unduly.
>
> I did.  I filtered emails by threads, and counted the number of
> messages.

I do not see how this is related to the number of patch submissions or the
number of reviews posted, but it is certainly counting something.

The CF reviewer data are mostly accurate for me, and show that I do more
reviews than submissions.

Now I'm not paid for this, and I only want to help. If the project think
that I can help more by not contributing, it just has to ask.

>>> because pgbench isn't overflow safe. I reported that, but you didn't
>>> follow up with fixes.
>>
>> Indeed. AFAICR you did it before, I think that I reviewed it, it was not a
>> period for which I had a lot of available time, and I did not feel it was
>> something that urgent to fix because there was no practical impact. I would
>> have done it later, probably.
>
> It's still not fixed.

Then I apologise: I definitely missed something. I'll look into it,
although it may be yet another patch submission.

--
Fabien.