Re: Whitelisting? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Whitelisting?
Date
List pgsql-www
'k, note that the error below references to MIME Headers, not to regular
headers, which are already @ 1024 ...

DEFAULT/_config:                     'max_header_line_length' => '1024',
DEFAULT/_config:                     'max_mime_header_length' => '256',
DEFAULT/_config:                     'max_total_header_length' => 4096,

Is there a reason why somone would have an odd lengthed MIME header?  Odd
length being one that actually seems to trigger the check ...

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier escribi?:
>> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

>>> I like that solution too!
>>>
>>> The high water mark was about 500. Here's an example error message:

>> Does doubling to 512 sound okay?  Or should I just go straight to
>> 1024? thoughts?
>
> 1024 seems better.  As Tom says, it's not that rare to see References
> headers getting long on some threads.
>
> --
> Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org