Re: Backing out of privilege grants rabbit hole - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Backing out of privilege grants rabbit hole
Date
List pgsql-general
On 4/2/20 9:59 PM, AC Gomez wrote:
> Granted. But we are where we are, so I'm assuming this is going to be
> hand to hand combat.

Well you could even the odds somewhat by using the below as a starting
point:

SELECT
     relname,
     pg_roles.rolname,
     acl.*
FROM
     pg_class,
     aclexplode(relacl) AS acl
     JOIN pg_roles ON acl.grantee = pg_roles.oid
WHERE
     pg_roles.oid = 'some_role'::regrole;

--
Adrian Klaver