Re: NYPUG? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: NYPUG?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Also it's a short train ride from the Philly area... maybe we can roll it all into one general area user group.  I'll make some attempts to attend, and if people are willing to go to New Hope, I can offer up my office for some meetings.

Gavin

On 12/14/07, Robert Bernier <robert.bernier5@sympatico.ca > wrote:
On Friday 14 December 2007 08:59, Derek Rodner wrote:
> EnterpriseDB is located in Edison, NJ, a short train ride from
> Manhattan.  We would be glad to help in any way that we can.  We would
> even like to host a meeting here in our offices.  We are a 3 minute walk
> from the Metro Park train station.
>
> Why don't you give me a call to discuss...

I suggest you get in contact with NYCBUG too, http://www.nycbug.org/

cheers

Robert

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate