Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin M. Roy
Subject Re: The naming question WAS: Theme of this release: Performance?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
My 0.02 is it should be done at a major point release such as 9.0.
Perhaps with the emphasis on maturity and speed improvements, 8.3 can
be 9.  Refined name, a more mature product... Sounds like a good
marketing move to me.

Just musing,

Gavin