RE: fix typo in reorderbuffer.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hou, Zhijie
Subject RE: fix typo in reorderbuffer.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> >> Combocid's ==>> Combocids
> >
> > Ping again, just in case it’s missed.
>
> There are in the comments "ComboCIDs", "combocids" and "ComboCids" on top
> of the existing Combocid's.  Your patch introduces a fourth way of writing
> that.  It may be better to just have one way to govern them all.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the review.

Actually, "Combocid's" in the patch is the first word of the sentence, so the first char is uppercase(may be not a new
style).

I agree that it’s better to have a common way, but some different style of combocid follow the variable or
functionname[1].
We may need to change the var name or function name too.

Personally , I prefer "combocids".
But do you think we can change that in a separate patch apart from this typo patch ?

[1]:
void
SerializeComboCIDState(Size maxsize, char *start_address)

static int    usedComboCids = 0;    /* number of elements in comboCids */

Best regards,
houzj