Error: The buffer was too small for the InfoValue - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From pakis5253001@yahoo.ca (PavelK)
Subject Error: The buffer was too small for the InfoValue
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I have foolowing problem (excuse me for poor english ;) ):

I use Delphi 7 + open-dbexpress drivers + psqlodbc-07_02_0005

and constantly receiving exception with warning in run-time environment:

   Exception with 'SQL_SUCCESS_WITH INFO returned from ODBC
     function SQLGetInfo(fhCon,SQL_DBMS_VER)
     ODBC Return Code 1: SQL_SUCCESS_WITH INFO

   ODBC SqlState:   01004
   Native Error COde:  215
   The buffer was too small for the InfoValue

It looks to me that problem is in odbc driver not in open-dbexpress drivers.

If someone can help, thanks in advance.