Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dpopova@uvic.ca
Subject Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you so much, Adrian! You are most helpful. :-)

I was up at 2 a.m. worrying about my project (just 2 weeks to complete),
and by 10 a.m., after installing/uninstalling several times, started
questioning everything.
I needed a calm voice like yours to tell me that I might be weird, but not
completely insane.

Thank you,

Diana