Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/07/2015 10:09 AM, dpopova@uvic.ca wrote:
> Thank you so much, Adrian! You are most helpful. :-)
>
> I was up at 2 a.m. worrying about my project (just 2 weeks to complete),
> and by 10 a.m., after installing/uninstalling several times, started
> questioning everything.
> I needed a calm voice like yours to tell me that I might be weird, but not
> completely insane.

Noticed the UVIC email. FYI, there will be a Postgres mini-conference at
LFNW(http://linuxfestnorthwest.org) April 25th & 26th in Bellingham if
you want to talk to some Postgres experts even after the project is done.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com