Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From dpopova@uvic.ca
Subject Re: How to get plpython2 in /lib?
Date
List pgsql-general
Just to let everybody know: happy end! Everything installed and MADlib is
successfully registered!
Details:
1. Had to use PostgresApp for this installation. No other method worked
for my particular case.
2. Had to manually remove several directories and files from my machine,
because uninstaller is doing only so much.  Was quite a job to find them
all! These were 'leftovers' from my previous unsuccessful installations
using EnterpriseDB installers (for Postgres and add-ons).

HUGE and HEART-FELT thank you for Adrian Klaver and Jacob Egger, for support!

Diana