initdb problem "ShmemIndex entry size is wrong" - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Vladimir Bychkovsky
Subject initdb problem "ShmemIndex entry size is wrong"
Date
List pgsql-ports
I have cross-compiled Postgresql 7.4.7. However, I can't initialized
the database:
[postgres@192 ~]$ initdb /mnt/var/pgsql/data
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user "postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

fixing permissions on existing directory /mnt/var/pgsql/data... ok
creating directory /mnt/var/pgsql/data/base... ok
creating directory /mnt/var/pgsql/data/global... ok
creating directory /mnt/var/pgsql/data/pg_xlog... ok
creating directory /mnt/var/pgsql/data/pg_clog... ok
selecting default max_connections... 10
selecting default shared_buffers... 50
creating configuration files... ok
creating template1 database in /mnt/var/pgsql/data/base/1... WARNING:
ShmemIndex entry size is wrong
FATAL:  could not initialize lock table "LockTable"

initdb: failed
I suspect that this is a problem with my configuration... I have a
trimed-down 2.4.28 kernel on a i386 (with uclibc) device with 64MB Ram
and 64 MB flash.

Do I need to setup any special devices, kernel options, or mounts?

Thanks in advance,
Vlad.

P.S. Is this the right mailing list for my post? should I post this else where?