Re: param 'txn' not used in function maybe_send_schema() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: param 'txn' not used in function maybe_send_schema()
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2021/07/30 22:27, houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When reviewing logicalreplication related patches, I noticed the function
> param ReorderBufferTXN *txn not used in the function maybe_send_schema(). Since
> this is not an external function, I think it might be better to remove the unused paramater.

+1

Seems commit 464824323e accidentally added the argument though
it's not used in maybe_send_schema(). I *guess* that it was used
in the patches in dev early stage, but it's changed so that no longer used
while it's being reviewed. But maybe we forgot to remove it.

Barring any objection, I will commit the patch.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center