Re: Getting our tables to render better in PDF output - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jürgen Purtz
Subject Re: Getting our tables to render better in PDF output
Date
List pgsql-docs

On 11.04.20 22:51, Tom Lane wrote:
Yet another possibility is to use the docbook tags:
<returnvalue>int</returnvalue></funcdef>.
Then we can define the desired formatting for such markup (similar to
I looked into this.  It appears that <funcdef> is fairly tightly tied
to C function declaration syntax, plus it sounds like it might get
deprecated in future docbook versions.

funcsynopsis, funcdef, function, ... keeps valid in Docbook 5, see: https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.1/funcsynopsis.html . There is even an option to distinguish between K&R and ANSI style during rendering: <?dbhtml funcsynopsis-style='kr'?>

Kind regards, Jürgen Purtz