[JDBC] Error while connecting postgres db with Kerberos autentification - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Лёсин Евгений Андреевич
Subject [JDBC] Error while connecting postgres db with Kerberos autentification
Date
Re: Error while connecting postgres db with Kerberos autentification  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
List pgsql-jdbc
  • JDBC driver build number - postgresql-42.1.1
  • Server version – 9.5
  • Exact error message and stacktrace - below
  • What you were doing, ideally in code form

Sorry for my English.
DB is configured to except connections only with ssl and kerberos. I'm trying to connect tj this DB with my AD user and get this error:

GSS Authentication failed
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for pgjdbc

jaasAplicationName property in Driver properties is not set. If I change it, for example, to "123", then error changes to

GSS Authentication failed
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: No LoginModules configured for 123

Where should I create "pgjdbc" or "123" for DBeaver to understand what I want?

I know the problem is in jdbc driver. BUT we have it working on our prod servers.

We have a file, which has this in it:

pgjdbc {

com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required

doNotPrompt=true

useTicketCache=true

renewTGT=true

debug=true

client=true;

};

and everything works!

С уважением,

Лёсин Евгений

Главный специалист службы СДБО ФЛ, ИБ «Открытие Онлайн»

Вн. 18-6734

Моб. +7 900 312 22 20