Re: where not exists - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dag Arne Matre
Subject Re: where not exists
Date
List pgsql-sql
Sorry for popping in a bit late here, but you could try this:

1) get items which are orphaned in a.
CREATE TEMP TABLE orphans as   SELECT a.join1, a.join2       FROM a LEFT OUTER JOIN b ON a.join1 = b.join1 AND a.join2
=b.join2       WHERE b.join1 IS NULL AND b.join2 IS NULL

D A