Bad design or SQL statment quandary - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From grep
Subject Bad design or SQL statment quandary
Date
List pgsql-sql
I have 2 tables: 'people' and 'project'. The 'people' table keeps info on
the key players in a project. The 'project' table keep the project info
including the roles the people in 'people' table play. I store the people_id
in the 'project' table. I am at a loss to pull the names from 'people' table
with a SELECT on the project table. So my questions are:
1. what am missing to complete the SELECT?
2. Or is this just bad design on my part? and I should break this info out
to 'roles' table?

Table 'people'
--------------
people_id
name
email

Table 'project'
--------------
proj_id
description
proj_mgr
lead_devel
qa_tester

TIA
--
grep

#!/usr/bin/perl
$_='grep';@a=(g..r,e..p);printf("%c%c%c%c",(y;grep;map;)+70,65,length(join('
;',reverse(split
//,++$_)))+$#a+50,s;mapq;grep\;grep\;grep;+56+y;g;j;+y;r;a;+y;e;p;+y;p;h;);$
_=(split/;/)[0];