Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From tushar
Subject Re: extensible options syntax for replication parser?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10/5/21 10:26 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Hearing no further comments, I've gone ahead and committed these
> patches. I'm still slightly nervous that I may have missed some issue,
> but I think at this point having the patches in the tree is more
> likely to turn it up than any other course of action.
I have tested couple of scenarios of pg_basebackup / pg_receivewal
/pg_recvlogical /  Publication(wal_level=logical) and
Subscription e.t.c against HEAD (with patches) and  cross-version
testing. Things look good to me and no breakage was found.

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/