using libpq.lib in Microsoft C++ (managed) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From luca.ciciriello@email.it
Subject using libpq.lib in Microsoft C++ (managed)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All.
I've the necessity to call some functions of libpq.lib from my code. The problem is that my code is Managed C++ (as defined by Microsoft VisualStudio 2005). Managed C++ has a very special memory management and I don't know if using libpq.lib (an old C library) is a safe procedure. I've Already had problems using libpq.lib in a multi-threaded standard C++ and so I'm quite doubtful that all will work fine in Managed C++.

Has some one had experience concerning my doubts?

Thanks in advance.

Luca

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:
In REGALO un GIOCO! Scegli GPBikes 3D,Bubble Boom, Rock City Empire
Clicca qui