Re: Move db files from one pgsql instance to another - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Javier de la Torre
Subject Re: Move db files from one pgsql instance to another
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes!

Thanks. It pointed me out to File system level backup. And there I
found a very important hint... you have to restore the whole database
cluster. I suppose this means that I have to transfer all databases in
my postgresql...

What is actually a pity because there is a db on the production site
that will be lost... well, I can backup this one without ptoblems and
reinsert it after.

Thanks again.

Javier.