Re: New GUC autovacuum_max_threshold ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: New GUC autovacuum_max_threshold ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've attached a new patch to show roughly what I think this new GUC should
look like.  I'm hoping this sparks more discussion, if nothing else.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 12:36:42PM +0200, Frédéric Yhuel wrote:
> By the way, I wonder if there were any off-list discussions after Robert's
> conference at PGConf.dev (and I'm waiting for the video of the conf).

I don't recall any discussions about this idea, but Robert did briefly
mention it in his talk [0].

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfTD-Twpvac

--
nathan