Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 07, 2024 at 01:08:35PM -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> On 2024-Aug-07, Robert Haas wrote:
>> I really wish there was some way to fix commit messages. I had a typo
>> in mine today, too.
>
> We could use git notes.  The UI is a bit inconvenient (they have to be
> pushed and pulled separately from commits), but they seem useful enough.

Yeah, I spend a lot of time on commit messages because they're pretty much
written in stone once pushed.  I'd definitely use git notes to add errata,
follow-up commits that fixed/reverted things, etc.

--
nathan