Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: pgsql: Introduce hash_search_with_hash_value() function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Aug-07, Robert Haas wrote:

> I really wish there was some way to fix commit messages. I had a typo
> in mine today, too.

We could use git notes.  The UI is a bit inconvenient (they have to be
pushed and pulled separately from commits), but they seem useful enough.

https://initialcommit.com/blog/git-notes

"This is what I like so much about PostgreSQL.  Most of the surprises
are of the "oh wow!  That's cool" Not the "oh shit!" kind.  :)"
Scott Marlowe, http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2008-10/msg00152.php