Re: pg_upgrade fails with in-place tablespace - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_upgrade fails with in-place tablespace
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 09, 2023 at 11:47:58AM +0800, Rui Zhao wrote:
> I believe that utilizing appendPQExpBufferStr(buf, "''"); would be better and more meaningful than using
appendStringLiteralConn(buf,"", conn); in this scenario.

> I apologize for this wrong usage. Please help me fix it.
> I will try to respond to pg_upgrade after my deep dive.

That was my original suggestion in [1], and what you've added gives
exactly the same result.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZNGhF6iBpUKgNimI%40paquier.xyz
--
Michael