Re: BUG #17938: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.615216676": No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #17938: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.615216676": No such file or directory
Date
In response to BUG #17938: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.615216676": No such file or directory  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Responses Re: BUG #17938: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.615216676": No such file or directory  (Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Mon, May 22, 2023 at 06:10:43PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> The server does not run any systemd but is pure Init-V.  So it is very
> unlikely that a systemd process causes this.Also no container in use. Init
> process directly runs postgres server. Kernel is 5.15.80 and was the same
> for version 14. I also don't log in with the postgres-user which is also
> impossible (disabled in /etc/shadow). WIthin 7 days this happens very
> likely/ at least once. How can I track this down further?>

Are you sure that your system does not run systemd and enable
RemoveIPC?  Even if the PostgreSQL service is not running with it, you
would be able to see see issue as long as the parameter is enabled:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/BACA8550-4F3D-41D0-A0E1-5BF307BCD648@elevated-dev.com
--
Michael

Attachment