Re: Fix fseek() detection of unseekable files on WIN32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Fix fseek() detection of unseekable files on WIN32
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 20, 2023 at 07:06:22AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Not sure about this one.  I have considered it and dirmod.c includes
> also bits for cygwin, while being aimed for higher-level routines like
> rename(), unlink() or symlink().  This patch is only for WIN32, and
> aimed for common parts in win32*.c code, so a separate file seemed a
> bit cleaner to me at the end.

By the way, do you think that we could be able to get a TAP test for
that?  It does not seem that it needs to be that complicated, as long
as we use a pg_dump command that pipes its output to a pg_restore
command launched by system()?
--
Michael

Attachment