Re: Normalization of utility queries in pg_stat_statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Normalization of utility queries in pg_stat_statements
Date
Re: Normalization of utility queries in pg_stat_statements  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 02, 2023 at 08:12:24AM +0100, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Applying 0001 produces:
>
> Applying: Split more regression tests of pg_stat_statements
> .git/rebase-apply/patch:1735: new blank line at EOF.
> +
> .git/rebase-apply/patch:2264: new blank line at EOF.
> +
> warning: 2 lines add whitespace errors.

Indeed, removed.

> What about removing those comments?

Removing these two as well.

> Except from the Nits above, 0001 LGTM.

Thanks for double-checking, applied 0001 to finish this part of the
work.  I am attaching the remaining bits as of the attached, combined
into a single patch.  I am going to look at it again at the beginning
of next week and potentially apply it so as the normalization reflects
to the reports of pg_stat_statements.
--
Michael

Attachment