Re: Refactor backup related code (was: Is it correct to say, "invalid data in file \"%s\"", BACKUP_LABEL_FILE in do_pg_backup_stop?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Refactor backup related code (was: Is it correct to say, "invalid data in file \"%s\"", BACKUP_LABEL_FILE in do_pg_backup_stop?)
Date
In response to Re: Refactor backup related code (was: Is it correct to say, "invalid data in file \"%s\"", BACKUP_LABEL_FILE in do_pg_backup_stop?)  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 08:25:31AM -0700, Andres Freund wrote:
> Due to the merge of the meson based build this patch needs some
> adjustment. See
> https://cirrus-ci.com/build/6146162607521792
> Looks like it just requires adding xlogbackup.c to
> src/backend/access/transam/meson.build.

Thanks for the reminder.  I have played a bit with meson and ninja,
and that's a rather straight-forward experience.  The output is muuuch
nicer to parse.
--
Michael

Attachment