Re: plpgsql-trigger.html: Format TG_ variables as table (patch) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: plpgsql-trigger.html: Format TG_ variables as table (patch)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Re: Daniel Gustafsson
> This, and the other string variables, now reads a bit strange IMO:
>
> -       Data type <type>text</type>; a string of
> +       string
>
> Wouldn't it be better with "string containing <literal>INSERT.." or something
> similar?

Right, that felt strange to me as well, but I couldn't think of
something better.

"string containing" is again pretty boilerplatish, how about just
"contains"?

Christoph

Attachment