Re: Memory leak fix in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Memory leak fix in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 12:51:24PM +0800, Junwang Zhao wrote:
> Though the patch looks good, I myself think the patch should be edited
> and submitted by Tang
> It's easy to attach a fixed patch based on the comments of the thread,
> but coins should be
> given to Tang since he is the first one to find the mem leak.

Please note that I sometimes edit slightly patches that I finish to
merge into the tree, where the author listed in the commit log is the
same as the original while I usually don't list mine.  Credit goes
where it should, and Tang is the one here who authored this patch.
--
Michael

Attachment