Re: make tuplestore helper function - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: make tuplestore helper function
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 02, 2022 at 03:43:17PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> This is actually setting up a function in the context of a single call
> where we fill the tuplestore with all its values, so instead I have
> settled down to name that SetSingleFuncCall(), to make a parallel with
> the existing MultiFuncCall*().  funcapi.c is the right place for
> that, and I have added more documentation in the fmgr's README as well
> as funcapi.h.

I have tortured all those code paths for the last couple of days, and
the new function name, as well as its options, still seemed fine to
me, so I have applied the patch.  The buildfarm is cool with it.  It
is worth noting that there are more code paths in contrib/ that could
be simplified with this new routine.
--
Michael

Attachment