Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add jsonlog log_destination for JSON server logs
Date
List pgsql-hackers

https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5412456754315264/tap/src/bin/pg_ctl/tmp_check/log/regress_log_004_logrotate

> psql:<stdin>:1: ERROR:  division by zero
> could not open "c:/cirrus/src/bin/pg_ctl/tmp_check/t_004_logrotate_primary_data/pgdata/current_logfiles": The system
cannotfind the file specified at t/004_logrotate.pl line 87.

This seems to point out that the syslogger is too slow to capture the
logrotate signal, and the patch set is introducing nothing new in
terms of infrastructure, just an extra value for log_destination.
This stuff passes here, and I am not spotting something amiss after an
extra close read.

Attached is an updated patch set that increases the test timeout (5min
-> 10min).  That should help, I assume.
--
Michael

Attachment