Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Incorrect usage of strtol, atoi for non-numeric junk inputs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 02:32:35PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay, done those parts as per the attached.  While on it, I noticed an
> extra one for pg_dump --rows-per-insert.  I am counting 25 translated
> strings cut in total.
>
> Any objections to this first step?

I have looked at that over the last couple of days, and applied it
after some small fixes, including an indentation.  The int64 and float
parts are extra types we could handle, but I have not looked yet at
how much benefits we'd get in those cases.
--
Michael

Attachment