Re: ECPG doesn't compile CREATE AS EXECUTE properly. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: ECPG doesn't compile CREATE AS EXECUTE properly.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 05:47:34PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> More accurately, I didn't come up with the way to split out some of
> the rule-components in a rule out as another rule using the existing
> infrastructure.
>
> [...]
>
> Then add the following component to the rule "stmt".

I see.  That sounds interesting as solution, and consistent with the
existing cursor queries.  The ECPG parser is not that advanced, and we
may not really need to make it more complicated with sub-clause
handling like INEs.  So I'd be rather in favor of what you are
describing here.
--
Michael

Attachment