Re: Assertion on create index concurrently - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Assertion on create index concurrently
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 10:33:44PM +0300, Andrey Lepikhov wrote:
> Technically, 83158f7 is trivial patch. I think, some efforts is required
> only for PG9.6. I prepared a patch for this version.

Thanks.  This version had two problems:
- The comment on top of index_set_state_flags() was not updated, still
mentioning CatalogTupleUpdate().
- CatalogUpdateIndexes() does the job for the index updates, and using
it is more consistent with the other areas of index.c in
REL9_6_STABLE.

Just to keep a cleaner history, I have split your test case into a
separate commit, and applied that and the backpatch of 83158f7.
--
Michael

Attachment