Re: Simplify backend terminate and wait logic in postgres_fdw test - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Simplify backend terminate and wait logic in postgres_fdw test
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 04:39:58PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Looks fine to me.  Let's wait a bit first to see if Fujii-san has any
> objections to this cleanup as that's his code originally, from
> 32a9c0bd.

And hearing nothing, done.  The tests of postgres_fdw are getting much
faster for me now, from basically 6s to 4s (actually that's roughly
1.8s of gain as pg_wait_until_termination waits at least 100ms,
twice), so that's a nice gain.
--
Michael

Attachment