Re: Add MAIN_RELATION_CLEANUP and SECONDARY_RELATION_CLEANUP options to VACUUM - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Add MAIN_RELATION_CLEANUP and SECONDARY_RELATION_CLEANUP options to VACUUM
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 06:43:44PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> I changed it to PROCESS_TOAST.

Thanks.  PROCESS_TOAST sounds good to me at the end for the option
name, so let's just go with that.

> Done.

While on it, I could not resist with changing VACOPT_SKIPTOAST to
VACOPT_PROCESS_TOAST on consistency grounds.  This is used only in
four places in the code, so that's not invasive.

What do you think?
--
Michael

Attachment