Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend
Date
Re: Support for NSS as a libpq TLS backend  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 02, 2021 at 08:33:35PM +0000, Jacob Champion wrote:
> Note that this changes the error message printed during the invalid-
> root tests, because NSS is now sending the root of the chain. So the
> server's issuer is considered untrusted rather than unrecognized.

I think that it is not a good idea to attach the since-v*.diff patches
into the threads.  This causes the CF bot to fail in applying those
patches.

Could it be possible to split 0001 into two parts at least with one
patch that includes the basic changes for the build and ./configure,
and a second with the FE/BE changes?
--
Michael

Attachment