Re: Getting rid of SQLValueFunction - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Getting rid of SQLValueFunction
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 08:21:10AM -0800, Ted Yu wrote:
> For get_func_sql_syntax(), the code for cases
> of F_CURRENT_TIME, F_CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, F_LOCALTIME and F_LOCALTIMESTAMP is
> mostly the same.
> Maybe we can introduce a helper so that code duplication is reduced.

It would.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Do you like something like the patch 0002 attached?  This reduces a
bit the overall size of the patch.  Both ought to be merged in the
same commit, still it is easier to see the simplification created.
--
Michael

Attachment