Re: pgsql: Expand AclMode to 64 bits - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Expand AclMode to 64 bits
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi Andrew,

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 07:44:04PM +0000, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Expand AclMode to 64 bits
>
> We're running out of bits for new permissions. This change doubles the
> number of permissions we can accomodate from 16 to 32, so the
> forthcoming new ones for vacuum/analyze don't exhaust the pool.
>
> Nathan Bossart
>
> Reviewed by: Bharath Rupireddy, Kyotaro Horiguchi, Stephen Frost, Robert
> Haas, Mark Dilger, Tom Lane, Corey Huinker, David G. Johnston, Michael
> Paquier.

crake is complaining for the upgrades from v12:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2022-11-23%2023%3A32%3A04

It seems that there are some tables dependent on aclitem, bumping on
your incompatible change.
--
Michael

Attachment