Re: [Refactor]Avoid to handle FORCE_NOT_NULL/FORCE_NULL options when COPY TO - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: [Refactor]Avoid to handle FORCE_NOT_NULL/FORCE_NULL options when COPY TO
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 01, 2022 at 05:51:42PM +0800, Richard Guo wrote:
> I'm OK with not having these assertions.  I have to admit they look
> somewhat redundant here, after what ProcessCopyOptions has done.

Thanks, and done.

While on it, I have noticed some gaps with the coverage of the code,
where we did not check that FORCE_NULL & co are not allowed in some
cases.  With two tests for BINARY, that made a total of 8 patterns,
applied as of 451d116.
--
Michael

Attachment