Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: use has_privs_of_role() for pg_hba.conf
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 09, 2022 at 02:13:48PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Here you go.

Thanks, applied.  It took me a few minutes to note that
regress_regression_* is required in the object names because we need
to use the same name for the parent role and the database, with
"regress_" being required for the role and "regression" being required
for the database.  I have added an extra section where pg_hba.conf is
set to match only the parent role, while on it.  perltidy has reshaped
things in an interesting way, because the generated log_[un]like is
long, it seems.
--
Michael

Attachment